/ Bay Area Community Church /
- Every person matters to God and to us. We know our growth and fulfillment happens best in the context of community and relationship. That’s why we strive to help every person feel welcome, get connected, and join in God’s work here. Each person has a significant part to play and we don’t want anyone to miss out. When we’re together, big things happen. This is why we’re Better Together.
SELECT AN AREA OF INTEREST:
There are times when every one of us experiences challenging circumstances. Our Care Network provides resources, trained volunteers and referrals to professional counselors who can help you move forward.
- Explore Care Network resources
- Have a heart for helping others? Join us on October 8 at 10:45 a.m. in Rm 237 for an introductory meeting. Email here to register!
- If you have an have an admin gift we could use your help! Fill out the Serve Interest Card, select “Care Network” and add “admin” in the notes.
Growth and fulfillment happens best in the context of community and relationship. Join a Connect Group (8 week taste of community) or a Missional Community (a group of disciples who are committed to loving God back, loving each other and loving their neighbors).
CONNECT & HOSPITALITY
Serve with us as we help guests feel welcome, significant and loved by Jesus. Roles include: usher, greeter, parking team, hospitality (café).
- Serve with us on Sundays: Serve Interest Card
CREATIVE & COMMUNICATIONS
Ever wondered who makes the church look so magical at Christmas and Easter? Or how GO&MAKE gets put together every quarter? Do you have skills in construction, decoration, interior design, craft/assembly, painting, writing, photography, videography, or graphic design? Then check out what it would look like to serve with our Creative-Communications team.
- Serve with us using your creative skills: Serve Interest Card
Help care for the Bay Area space through maintenance, set up / tear down for events, and more.
- Join our serving team: Serve Interest Card
Bay Area’s Marriage Ministry exists to build maturing, passionate, and lasting marriages as God’s most visible image of becoming one in Christ.
SAFETY & SECURITY
We aim to serve our church family and guests by keeping them safe and secure during events and gatherings. Join us if you have a medical or security background. Roles include: safety team, medical team.
In Women’s Ministry, women disciple women so together we can learn to live and love like Jesus did. Join us to connect with others and grow spiritually.
WORSHIP & PRODUCTION
We aim to create an atmosphere of encounter so that people would become passionate, maturing followers of Jesus. Join us if you have a musical gift, technical experience, or desire to learn production skills.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL'S MINISTRY
We are a community aimed toward connecting young professionals to disciple, equip and mobilize young leaders to influence culture. Join us every first and third Friday for fellowship and connection as we continue to launch this new ministry.